InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Why I Choose Celibacy, Part II ~aka Please read "What to do when your fingers get stuck to a key on your keyboard FOR DUMMIES"

(In case you couldn't tell, this is me in my typical celibacy attire.)

REASON #6 sent me a “wink,” with his fingers clearly stuck to the keyboard. Ssssee below.
for fun: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
My first thought, naturally, was that he just forgot how to spell “solitaire.” I hate it when that happens! Don’t you? Then, I thought that perhaps he meant something even less appropriate. Maybe, just maybe, he couldn’t remember how to spell “sex.” Upon further analysis of his enlightening bio, though, I noted that his pets are spelled the exact same way. A mere coincidence?

my pets: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Silly me! I should get my mind out of the gutter, huh? He must have a pet named “Solitaire.” There I was, accusing him of being a mutant freakazoid. Yeah, I didn't say that or publish those words or anything, but, between you and me, that's what I was thinking. Then, I read on:
favorite hot spots: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll llllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Alas, I returned to a state of slight suspicion. In search of more clues, I continued.
favorite things: rap of all music BRORDERS, STAR BUCK Is that like an impoverished actor?, BELIZE, MEXICO, ...OCS.....Obsessive Compulsive S-user? ..........LOVE TO REEEEAED Please read “What to do when your fingers get stuck to a key on the keyboard FOR DUMMIES”
last read: Think and growrichs Nopolean Hill Rich dd Poor dad, cougar to rcks, wall stsssssNYTimes daily, Barrons. Gor Tiger quest. like facts..I want to wright a book How does one do this? Must one take said book on a plane, Orville and Wilbur styel? The Green House effect. it wouldsssssforshadow That’s a rather unique Green House effect. Must one own a groundhog for this? the Fin industry Tarintino stlye y Tarantino’s pretty manly, but I didn’t know he has an unattached “y.”
Before I decided to resume a life of celibacy, I needed to give him one more chance. After all, he has a PhD. He spelled it right, so it must be true. Plus, he’s still in his 20’s. How impressive! I therefore sent the prodigy this sincere inquiry:

Hi,

Thanks for the wink. I don't think we'd be a good match, but I am curious about your profile. What does "sssss" mean, in reference to both your favorite hobbies and pets?

And "eeeellllliiiiiffffeeee.." for hot spots?

Interesting.

Have a good one!
Robyn

I'm still awaiting a response. He's probably busy playing s's with his s's. I figure it'll be a while. It's a good thing I'm such a patient, gracious kinda gal. He has a PhD, you know?!
And that, my friend, is reason #6, Part II of On Why I Choose Celibacy.

26 comments:

  1. Mysterious fellow. I think he might be part snake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out. He is part snake!! or mostly snake with only human arms. I should know my 3rd cousin 6 times removed is part Cobra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to really dork out and say he's part of ssssssssssssssssslytherin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now he is definitely the one who checks off the "other" box on those surveys and applications. I'll bet you anything he does that...clearly a sepcial guy. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Run!! Run away!!!!! Maybe he has a cat on his keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow

    I never knew you were a super hero... or sorts..

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe he's ten or twelve and can't spell or type. sssssssounddddsssss liiiiiiiiiiike ittttttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bizarre. LOL

    Funny blog! Thanks for visiting mine, as well. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. dddddoooonnn't mmmaaaakkkeee ffffuuuunnn offff ppppeeeeoooopppplllleee wwwwiiiitttthhhhh nnnneeeerrrvoooouuuusss twwwwiiiitttccchhhheeeesss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PhD in stupidity from school of morons I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe his pet sat on his keyboard?

    Or maybe he was busy playing with his eeeellllliiiiiffffeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No biggie. My doctor LOVES Star Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Invisible Seductress just cracked me up! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. GB, I think you're right. Which part? Ah, never mind. xo

    PTM, it's a good thing that Cobra cousin is 6 times removed from you. For your sake, I hope the guy keeps moving. :0]

    Copyboy, I had to look that one up. That's another possibility. Do they have pet s's? xo

    Marnie, yes, he is quite "otherly" and special. He's sepcial too! ;0D

    Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb xo

    Marlene, I ran all the way to Star Buck. Then I went to Brorders. He didn't find me. I think I'm in the clear. d-:

    SirT, I do what I can to repel evil -uh- entities. xo

    CalGirl, it does seem that wayy y. Thanks.:-)

    SDP, thank you for stopping by, and for enjoying the weirdness. Have a great weekend yourself. xo

    TIS, you know that I'm not making fun of this nervous mutant freakazoid just because I'm cold hearted, right? It's also because I want to entertain my readerssssss. Hugs. <-:

    Sarah, I love it! It seems the place where all these guys studied. xo

    DDG, true. He may have a kind cat, trying to block all women from seeing his adddddd. :0}

    Cheeseboy, is your doc in his 20's, with OCS and S pets too? Imagine the odds! They are quite odd. xo

    Marnie, she is a card, that beloved jokester Seductresssssss. [-:

    Happy weekendsssssssss,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Step away very slowly before he sees you trying to run...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Robyn, your response to him was very kind. Some meaner types might have told him, "You have a very funny foot...here's hoping that you find a funny shoe!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jesus.. what a sssssscary fkr..and you contacted him? You're brave.. He'sssss probably a sssssserial killeeeerrr...

    I think the young ones have a tendenacy to add lots of eeee's and iiiii's as in Hiiiiiieeeee!!!! It makes them seem like Ecstasy freaks at a Clown Fair.. and i know how you love clowns..
    mmm.. just too weird..
    A lifetime of singledom for some..

    x
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. There really are some strange guys out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Star Buck is great! its not everyday you meet anyone who can speak parseltongue.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You all make me laugh, and I love you for it.

    BabySis, I did, on tip toes. Then I knocked over a chair. But he was oblivious. His hisssssssing drowned out my noise. :-]

    Margaret, that's good. I do think we're both being too nice, though, and could've used other "f" words besides "funny." xo

    MsA, exactly!! At age 26 too! I wonder what PHD stands for in his case. (-:

    Anthony, perfect! I love your response, and I'm still laughing. He is indeed a sssscary fkr. xo

    Gayle, indeed there are, very sssstrange. ;-}

    BayGirl, I love that word, "Parseltongue." It seems to be the main language amongst today's bachelors. Lord help today's bachelorettes - except for the ones who go on Tv. Well, and everyone else except me. xo

    Hugsssssss,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Run away...
    don't walk, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  23. ssssoooo sssseexxxxiiii!!

    I once refused to date a guy because he sent me an email with "u r nice" or something like that. I'm sorry, but if you can't take the time to type out the extra 2 letters, I'm pretty sure you're not going to treat me the way I need to be treated. I'm worth ALL THREE LETTERS!

    Just like how you are worth ACTUAL information and not just a sticky keyboard. I mean, think about WHY it's sticky - clearly he's not date worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pat, Thank you!!! I didddddd. xo

    WomanConfused, girlfriend, that's what I'm saying! THANK YOU!! xo

    ReplyDelete